Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Harry Potter series by: J.K. Rowling

The Harry Potter series is a great one full of mystery, excitement, fighting, and adventure. That is, if you like mysteries. all though for me, I love them. The full series is called:

#1 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone
#2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
#3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
#4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire
#5 Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
#6 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
#7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

If you don't like long chapters or romance, I doubt you would like the series at all. But if you don't mind a little romance, I think you would like it. Because teenagers flirt, fight and fall on love, and in the 7th book, there's a lot of romance. But personally, I myself love the series. I'm reading the 6th book right now, and my friend, Annie, all ready read the whole series. So that's how I know about the 7th. The Harry Potter series is about a boy they call "the boy who lived" because there's a dark lord called Voldemort and people fear to speak his name. And Harry Potter is the only human being on earth that got attacked by Voldemort and actually survived.

Harry Potter is an amazing book full of adventure and bravery that has taken over part of my life.

3 comments:

  1. nice posting, I really love your writing. I have the movie of the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi how r u this is emily from school and i just wanted to say that i think this is amazazing

    ReplyDelete